Notice: Due to COVID-19, the Trial Advocacy College will not be held in January 2021. We have sought to balance the considerations of providing a top quality program consistent with our longstanding tradition with the health concerns of our attendees, faculty, and staff. At this time, we cannot predict with confidence that we could provide such an experience in a safe environment, providing high quality trial advocacy in an interactive and collegial fashion. We look forward to continuing this program in January 2022.
Are you a practicing lawyer who wants to be a confident, collected, and successful advocate? No matter what the litigation context — mediation, bench, or jury trial — effective advocacy is a skill you must have, and can acquire. Start 2022 with one week that has already changed the careers and lives of thousands of lawyers in the last four decades.
This program ensures that each attendee will:
- Receive the most intensive hands-on advocacy training possible
- Leave the program prepared to persuade and argue any aspect of a case at any phase of the litigation
- Practice every day with a small group of lawyers with similar experience
- Complete the week by trying an entire mock trial in front of a live jury
- Enjoy superb accommodations, receptions with faculty, and three meals a day, all for one price in one stunning location